Thursday, September 16, 2010

Why Kids Rock

Lately things have been a little rough around here. The adjustment back to school has not gone as well as I had hoped. And well, it brought me pretty down. That's why I have played this video I saw on Modern Super Momma's blog today about ten times. And then played it for the girls when they woke up.



I just love the little girl's total abandonment dancing. And then the add in of all the dancers' doing her routine. Shouldn't we all dance a little more? And don't kids get it right? It's not about the arguments and not getting the snack you want, it's about the snuggling on the couch and car sing-a-longs. My kids have over the top crazy tantrums but once they are done, they're done. They don't stew and obsess over them (like I do.)

So resolution, less stewing. More dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment